July 12, 2010
July 6, 2010
Wednesday, July 7th, 2010
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
…Corner of N. Meramec & Maryland Avenue…
- Almond's Restaurant - Dinner for 2 gift certificate
- City Coffee - $25 gift certificate
- Flowers of Clayton - centerpiece
- Hanley House - Package of Jam Cake and recipe, note cards, coloring books, a 19th century game
- Straub's Grocery - $20 gift certificate
- St. Louis Zoo - tote bag full of prizes
- Timekeepers - Black and white pearls gift set
- Touchstones - Be naturally chic in this summery strand of white, keshi petal pearls, highlighted with miniature, chrysophace briolette gemstones and a hammered sterling silver clasp. The length is adjustable between 17 and 19 inches. Exclusive design by Old Town neighbor Jill Evans Petzall.
Mark your calendars now to attend our informative and free annual neighborhood meeting. Our program includes brief remarks from Clayton Mayor Linda Goldstein...City Manager Craig Owens... Ward III Aldermen, Alex Berger and Steve Lichtenfeld...Police Chief Tom Byrne....and Fire Chief Mark Thorp. There will be time allotted for questions following the end of presentations.
You and your family are encouraged to attend this special event to hear news about Clayton and our Old Town neighborhood. Learn more about the Police Department’s planned move, the August ballot initiatives, and other development news. Exciting attendance prizes from local retailers will be awarded to some lucky attendees, so plan now to attend and bring your neighbors!
Please include your Name, Address, Home and Cell Phone information.
On their homepage, select Contact Us, then click: Subscribe for Project E-mails.